Mom And Son Radiator Springs Racers
  • On Aug 29, 2015
    Carol from CA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I am purchasing a Southern California Disneyland pass for my grandson for his third birthday. His mom, dad and sister already hold this pass. However, I live in Northern California and wonder if I can purchase this pass by phone.

    Hello Carol!

    Thanks so much for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I hope you are having a magical week.

    I would definitely give Guest Services a call for purchasing this particular Annual Passport. You will have to show proof of residency to obtain any discounts offered to Southern California residents. The Cast Members at Guest Services will be your best resource to find this information.  

    I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions as you plan your visit!

    See you real soon!
thumbnail image for Emily

Meet the Panelist: Emily, Colorado

I’m a wife and mom to three boys, ages 15, 10 and 6. My youngest is autistic so I love helping other special needs families plan Disney vacations and show them that they, too, can have a magical time together. In addition to being a total Disney fanatic, I am also a blogger who enjoys fashion, shopping and knitting. Learn More About Emily

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.