Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Sep 11, 2012
    Janet from MA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am purchasing a home in Florida, but I will not be a full time resident so all my id's will still be from Massachusetts. What are other forms that would prove I am a Florida resident

    Hi Janet,

    If you don't have a driver's license from the state of Florida, there are a number of other documents you can provide in lieu of a license.  When you have a mortgage statement, utility bill, or homeowner's policy for your new home, you can use those official documents instead.

    Enjoy all the lovely benefits of being a Florida resident!  I'm jealous; New Jersey is much too far from the most magical place on earth.

    Best wishes to you in your new residence!

thumbnail image for Jill

Meet the Panelist: Jill, New Jersey

Lesson plans, college plans, vacation a teacher, college counselor, and incurable Disney fan I find myself constantly planning.  I love to share advice with friends who have yet to experience all that Walt Disney World has to offer! Learn More About Jill

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.