Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest; Animal Kingdom
  • On Jun 13, 2011
    Ellen from MS Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I purchased our park hopper passes via undercover tourist. What will we need to get into the parks especially during the extra magic hours to prove we are staying onsite at a Disney Resort? We are so excited, less than 2 weeks to our family vacation.

    Hi Ellen,

     All you will need to do is use your "Key to the World Card".  This is your room key and park pass all in one.  You use this to get into the theme parks during Extra Magic Hours.  Please make sure that everyone who is staying with you has their own card in case you are asked to verify that you are a Disney resort guest.

    Enjoy those Extra Magic Hours Ellen!  Have a magical trip!

thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.