Family With Medals
  • On Jun 4, 2014
    Edward from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I purchased the military park hopper tickets through Recreation Services at my local military base but since they are only Exchange Certificates, I can not link them to my reservation. Is there any way to reserve FastPass+ with these tickets?


    Typically the Exchange Certificates that you get through MWR have a barcode on them with ticket numbers. All you have to do to link your certificates in advance of arrival is to go to the My Disney Experience link and scroll down to choose "Reservations and Tickets." From there, go to the "Link Tickets" button under "Tickets & Passes" and scroll through the image of the ticket with the instructions above that begin "Find Your Ticket Type to Locate the ID Number." You should see instructions on which numbers from you voucher to include to link your tickets to your reservation and make your FastPass+ selections.

    Wishing y'all a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Whitney

Meet the Panelist: Whitney, Mississippi

My family of 6 appreciates Disney's value! Although Ft. Wilderness is our second home, we've enjoyed the resorts for business, reunions and romantic getaways. For me, Disney also means dining: last count, I'd eaten at 55 restaurants around the World! Learn More About Whitney

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.