AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Feb 15, 2011
    Hayden Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We purchased Annual Passes last year for our family but have long since lost the actual ticket. We are traveling again in a few weeks (well before the pass expires). How do we locate and replace the passes? Thanks!

    Hi Hayden,

    If your Annual Passes were activated (sounds like they were and you had used them on your last trip), then you are in luck!  You will need to bring a photo ID with you to any Guest Relations location at WDW and they can re-issue you new Annual Passes identical to the ones that were previously issued to you with the same expiry date.  Hope you have a wonderful trip!

    Best wishes,
thumbnail image for Brigitta

Meet the Panelist: Brigitta, British Columbia

I am a Canadian citizen working in the tourism industry. My Disney World experiences started with my family when I was just a little girl. I have continued this tradition with my daughter who has been there now more than 15 times. Learn More About Brigitta

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.