Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jul 22, 2014
    Brandi from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We just purchased annual passes through my husbands government employee perks program and I received them today. They were cards and I was just trying to find out if they can be upgraded to the magic bands and if so what is that process. Thank you!

    Hi Brandi!

    Your annual pass vouchers can be linked to your My Disney Experience account and then you can order your complimentary Passholder MagicBands.  To do this, click on "My Reservations and Tickets" and then click on "Link Tickets".  This is where you enter the number on the back of your card voucher and assign it to a guest in your account.  Once this is complete, click on "MagicBands and Cards".  You should see at the top the option to customize your MagicBands.

    Have a magical day!
thumbnail image for Leslie

Meet the Panelist: Leslie, Florida

I am a stay-at-home mom and wife from Florida who loves to take advantage of every bit of what Walt Disney World has to offer.  From our wedding to birthdays, my family loves to celebrate any occasion at Disney World.  Learn More About Leslie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.