• On Oct 10, 2015
    Abigail Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi is it possible to pay the difference and upgrade a child's park ticket to an adult park ticket? Thanks!

    Hi there Abigail,

    In the case of a child who has become an "adult" since purchasing a non-expiration ticket with remaining days, you can upgrade this to an adult ticket with the same amount of remaining days for no charge.  This can be done at any guest services location around The Walt Disney World Resort.  If the ticket is unused, you will, however, have to pay the difference in pricing.  Just be sure to have the actual ticket, as well as the child, present when you go to make the change and everything should be a piece of cake.

    Best Wishes,

    Amanda F.
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, California

Greetings from California! I am here to help make your visit to the Disney Parks as pixie-dusted as possible! As a regular to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, I am ready to put my coast-to-coast Disney Parks knowledge to work for YOU! Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.