Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Aug 7, 2012
    Megan from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi! I am planning a trip in Nov.-Dec. 2012 for 17 days, and I want to get the annual passes for my family, but was wondering if I can get those with the Dining Plan, or do I have to get the Magic your way tickets?

    Annual passholders are indeed eligible to purchase one of Disney's dining plans, Megan.  To do so, you would simply call 407-WDW-STAY.  The agent you speak with will be able to reserve your Walt Disney World resort room and add the cost of the dining plan to your stay.

    As an aside, can I just admit that I'm turning seventeen shades of green over your seventeen day stay?  Have a wonderful trip and happy dining!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Alabama

Given your inclination to plan a magical trip, I can already tell we have a lot in common. I'm Darcie, and my friends would be the first to tell you that Disney trip planning (especially dining!) is my love language. Of course, the vacations my family enjoys today look much different than they did when our kids were little, but while some of our favorite activities have evolved, Disney destinations still top our travel wish lists. Let's work together to plan a downright dreamy vacation for your family! Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.