• On Feb 12, 2019
    Eileen from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I planned to go with family to WDW this past Dec. but I had to cancel. I have a 5 day hopper pass on my Magic Band that I must use within 18 months. I won't be able to go and was wondering if I can transfer my pass to a family member in Aug. of 2019

    Hi Eileen!

    I am so sorry to hear that you had to cancel your Walt Disney World Resort vacation. 

    Because it hasn’t been used, you can reassign your existing 5-day Ticket with Park Hopper Option to another family member using your My Disney Experience account. First, ensure that your family member is included in the “My Family & Friends” section and if they are not, take the time to add them. Once added, visit “My Plans”, choose “Park Tickets”, find your ticket and proceed through the reassignment process.
    Have a magical day!

thumbnail image for Raquel

Meet the Panelist: Raquel, Texas

As a mom of two children 6 years apart in age, it takes some creative planning to give each child a memorable Disney experience. Adding in a sprinkle of surprise pixie dust makes each vacation special for everyone.
Learn More About Raquel

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.