Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Feb 2, 2009
    Bethany from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi. We plan on getting the Fun Pass on our son's birthday since we already have tickets. Do we need a notarized copy of his birth certificate or a certified copy to show at the window? I have seen both mentioned in the forums. Thanks for any direction.

    Hi Bethany - to get any of the birthday benefits, you'd need to show a certified copy of your son's birth certificate (assuming he's too young to have a driver's license). 

    Have a wonderful vacation, and enjoy your son's birthday!
thumbnail image for Jodi

Meet the Panelist: Jodi, Massachusetts

My name is Jodi from Massachusetts.  I am married with 2 children and work as a writer and consultant. I really look forward to helping parents everywhere plan a vacation within their budget that will truly create lifelong memories. Learn More About Jodi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.