Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Feb 3, 2011
    Mike from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    How can I make a payment for my annual pass? I have the monthly plan and my bank switched from visa to mastercard and I didn't get my new card in time.

    Hey Mike, your best bet is to call Passholder Payment Services at (888) 701-4100. They can figure out exactly what payments went through and get you back on track with your new card.

    Enjoy your annual pass!
thumbnail image for Suzannah

Meet the Panelist: Suzannah, Florida

I'm Suzannah, a former cast member, former travel agent & lifelong Disney fan! Now a mom of 3, I'm ready to help you plan your Walt Disney World Vacation. As a Florida resident I'm always visiting the Parks & Resorts to see new things! Learn More About Suzannah

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.