Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Jan 24, 2012
    David from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We own a home in FL that we live in part-time. I can bring a Utility Bill as proof of residency. Does the mailing address of the bill need to reflect my Florida address or is it just ok if the service address does? Our mail goes to our Michigan address.

    Hello David!

    This is a great question!

    You should be able to prove your Florida Residency with your utility bill.  Make sure it is an original (no photocopies) bill from within the last two months with the Florida service address clearly listed.

    You can read about the other acceptable forms of proof for Florida residency here:

    We tend to bring more than one of these items with us, just in case.  It never hurts to be too prepared! 

    Have a magical day and come back and see us again real soon!

thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.