• On Mar 16, 2011
    Jennifer from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We will be obtaining a disability pass for our son on the autism spectrum for the week we are there in May. Do we need to go to guest services at each theme park or jost the first one?

    Hi Jennifer,
    You are wise to be planning out these details in advance!

    To get the `Guest Assistance Card`, visit the guest relations counter at the entrance to any of the theme parks.  You will need to do this each day you visit a theme park, as they will explain what accommodations can be made that day at that theme park.

    If you have any more questions, please let us know.  Also, you can check out this link, or phone (407) 824-4321 for more information.

    Have a wonderful vacation together with your family!
thumbnail image for Lynn

Meet the Panelist: Lynn, Ontario

Walt Disney World stole my heart when my parents introduced me to the magic the year it opened. I fondly remember my first 'Mickey Mouse in a Glass House' balloon! I still visit with my parents-and now with my husband and our two teens. Learn More About Lynn

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.