Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Mar 10, 2009
    Raul from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I am not a MOM, I am a POP, so excuse me if I interfere in you alls domain. My question is, where in EPCOT can I find a device that can transalate from english to spanish what ever the narator is explaning to the public? MUCHAS GRACIAS POP

    Hola Raul,

    Believe it or not, we have a POP on the Mom's Panel too, so you are certainly not invading our domain.  We love to hear from everyone planning their Disney vacation and are happy to help.

    Personal translator units are available at Guest Relations in all four theme parks.  Guest Relations at Epcot is located on the east side of Spaceship Earth.  There is a $100 security deposit that will be returned when you bring back the translator.  You will also be able to find guide maps in Spanish at Guest Relations.

    Hope this helps.  Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Rhode Island

I am Diane from RI.  My husband and I have 3 children. I took my first trip to Walt Disney World when I was 11 and I have traveled many times since then with all different party sizes.   Every aspect of planning a vacation is pure joy to me. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.