EPCOT; Mother and Son; Spaceship Earth
  • On Nov 5, 2012
    Margaret Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am new to Orlando-- I have two sons who are in college--They attend KSU in Fall and Spring and with us during the summers and holidays--Can I purchase FL resident pass for them? Will my CDD which lists them as residence on my HOA be enough?

    Hey Margaret!
    I hope you're loving your new digs in Orlando! How exciting to be minutes from Walt Disney World. I'd have a hard time getting work done because I'd want to sneak off to the parks all of the time.  Guests 18 and over must present proof of Florida residency in order to qualify for the Florida Resident tickets and discounts. You can find the acceptable forms here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/florida-residents/validation-requirements/.  If your sons have Florida drivers licenses, they'll be good to go!  

    Please let us know if you have any other questions, Margaret! Enjoy your new home and welcome to Florida!

    Pixie Dust,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.