Mom And Son Nemos Reef
  • On May 27, 2011
    John from NC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    what is needed if th parents of a child age 6 years is not attending crouse and where do I obtain permission slips?

    The form you'll need, John, is the Minor Authorization Form, and it is available to print during the online check-in process.  It will also be available in the cruise documents that Disney will send you prior to your cruise.  The form can also be printed by clicking HERE.  Be sure to have the child's parent have the form notarized. 

    When we brought my daughter's best friend along on a cruise a few years ago we also made sure to get a copy of her health insurance card from her mother, even though it wasn't required for the cruise.  As long as you have all of the necessary travel documentation for the child and the Minor Authorization Form, you should be covered.  Enjoy your cruise!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.