• On Jul 16, 2010
    Debby from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I need a specialty b-day cake to be delivered to a guest room for a surprise party. I have called 407-827-2253 but that's for specialty cakes at a resort restaurant. I also have a special design I want on the cake and need to email a picture to someone.

    Hey Debby!

    I have another number for you to try! I'm not positive this will work, but it's worth a try, right?

    This is for Disney's Floral and Gifts.... They arrange in room celebrations. From gourmet to floral ones in the rooms.  You can work with their designers to get exactly what you want!

    Here is all the contact info:

    I hope that this helps!
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, Georgia

My name is Amy and I live in North Georgia where my husband and I own a restaurant and small hotel. My family explores Disney about twice a year and we always discover something new to share with our family, neighbors, friends and potential future friends! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.