mom at computer planning
  • On Feb 7, 2020
    Mary from Oxfordshire Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I need to change my DOB on my account it’s completely wrong. My phone won’t allow me to call the number as I’m in the UK please can you help?

    Hi Mary!

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    It's always a pleasure to assist my fellow guests from the UK!  If you need to amend any details on your My Disney Experience account, there is a freephone UK number for our convenience.  Please refer to this Walt Disney World Phone Directory, under Technical Support.  Help is available daily from noon to 10.00pm (UK times).

    My Disney Experience is so useful for all our planning needs, including making dining reservations, up to 180 days in advance and our FastPass+ reservations at 60 days in advance for Guests staying at a Disney Resort hotel.  I love that we can use it 'on the go' to find out current wait times for our favourite attractions, and also make new reservations, or amend our plans.

    Please come back and visit us if you have any further questions. We will be happy to help you plan your magical holiday to Walt Disney World Resort, and keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for all the latest official news and updates on any events that may be happening during your stay.

thumbnail image for Susan

Meet the Panelist: Susan, United Kingdom

Hi, I'm Sue from England, and am very proud to be a member of the 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel. I love visiting Walt Disney World and I look forward to answering your questions when you are planning your magical vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Susan

Related Video

  • thumbnail image for Quick Tip | My Disney Experience App

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.