Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Nov 10, 2014
    Viviane from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    As we have just moved to FL and my kids aged 16 and 18 still do not have state IDs,can I get Florida Residents Annual Passes for them using utility bills under my name?

    Hi Viviane!

    Welcome to the Sunshine State! As a fellow Floridian and Annual Passholder, I can tell you that the offers for Florida Residents are fabulous! To answer your question,  when you purchase the tickets, you will be required to provide names and the date of birth for each person. only adults over the age of 18 need to provide proof of residency. For more information proof of residency, please visit this page: Validation Requirements.

    It has been a pleasure assisting you!

    Thanks for sending your questions to the Disney Parks Moms Panel!

    Happy Planning!

thumbnail image for Yael

Meet the Panelist: Yael, Florida

As a native Floridian, I have experienced the Disney Parks as a child, teenager, newlywed and now a mom of three. Whether it is planning your first trip to the Walt Disney World Resort or your 100th trip, I would love to share my wonderful memories and planning tips with you! Learn More About Yael

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.