Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Jan 7, 2013
    Britt Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I just moved to Florida and have yet to get my driver's license changed and the only bill I have in my name is the Newspaper bill. I know it says a utility bill and I just wanted make sure that is acceptable.

    Hi Britt!

    Thank you for sending in your question to the Walt Disney World Moms Panel.

    In the past when I have called about this, Disney has stated that it needs to be an original bill from a utility company such as power, telephone, water, cable television, satellite television, etc.  Based on my experience and understanding, I don't think a bill from a newspaper delivery service will be good enough.

    I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but please write back with more questions. 
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.