Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Apr 1, 2011
    Gustavo from SP Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi Moms.This panel`s great! I secured a reservation for Fantasmic! Dinner Package for our trip in June. It`s a kind of reservation you need to use a credit card. my question: My card`s number has changed since o booked the package. Do I need to inform WDW?

    Hi Gustavo!

         Thank you so much for the compliment!!!  The Fantasmic dinner package is awesome!  It is so courteous of you to think of calling Disney to notify them of the change.  Simply call the folks at 1-407-WDW-DINE and let them know of the card change.  Have a great vacation!

    Much pixie dust,

    Jackie S.
thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, Louisiana

Yes, I'm the one behind you in the grocery store checkout line. You know, the one that lets you know why you simply HAVE to stay on property and laughs when you say that you are going to visit Disney World AND Epcot... Yes, that crazy lady is me! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.