Mom And Son On Run
  • On Oct 31, 2011
    Amy from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I've misplaced our annual passes. Is there a charge to replace them? Where do I go to replace them? Can I do this at the hotel?

    Hi Amy!

    Don't worry!  You can call (407)566-4985 which is Disney's Ticket Services.  They will be able to reissue your passes and cancel the previously issued ones.  If there is a charge, it will be minimal; approximately $5.00 per pass.  Guest Services at your hotel should be able to help you, but I would definitely not want to waste my time on that during vacation.  Try calling Ticket Services before you leave. 

    I hope this helps!  Have a fantastic time on your trip!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.