Mom And Son Safari
  • On Feb 3, 2012
    Mary from CT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    When they mention "retired military personnel" does that mean that someone was career military and retired or does it apply to anyone who served and was honrably discharged. Thanks

    Hello Mary!

    Thank you so much for your question!

    In order to qualify for the Military Special Offers, active and retired personnel must show a valid military ID.  Retired military members are considered those with a retired ID card.  Members with an honorable discharge form DD214 without the accompanying retiree ID card are not eligible for the special military tickets.  If you are a 100% disabled veteran (DD 2765) and hold an ID card with "DAVRPM", you are eligible for the discounts.

    I do believe Shades of Green Resort does offer some special offers for previous service members who are not career retirees.  I would call them at 407-827-8387 for more information.

    I hope this has answered your question.  Please come back and see me again if you have any other questions.

thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.