Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Nov 6, 2012
    Rachel from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I made a reservation at Garden Grove to celebrate my son's second birthday. I wanted to order a specialty birthday cake but when I call the hotline it doesn't give the option Swan and Dolphin Hotels. Does this restaurant not offer specialty cakes?

    Rachel your almost two year old will so love the characters at Garden Grove. What a great celebration spot for a toddler.

    The Walt Disney World Swan is not a Disney owned property so you can not order a cake through the cake hotline for Garden Grove. You may call the hotel directly to order a birthday cake for you little prince at (407) 934-3000.

    Happy birthday to your little one!
thumbnail image for Elisabeth

Meet the Panelist: Elisabeth, South Carolina

I am a mother of four and a preschool teacher who will be happy to help guide you around Epcot's World Showcase or around the world with Adventures by Disney.  Learn More About Elisabeth

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.