AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Oct 19, 2013
    Valerie from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Made our ADRs for April '14 trip on the phone yesterday! Forgot to add celebrations (sweet 16,10th wedding anniversary) to them. Thought I was able to add them online but cannot find where to do so. Must I call Disney Dining to add our celebrations? Thanks

    Hi Valerie!

    Adding the celebrations to your reservation is such a fun thing, because there is nothing like having those special moments acknowledged at Walt Disney World Resort!  I would like to suggest calling Disney Dining at (407)WDW-DINE, and allow a Cast Member to notate your reservation. I have found that the only option it gives online is to cancel the reservation, so a call to Disney Dining is a great idea. I hope this helps.

    Have a magical day!

thumbnail image for Raquel

Meet the Panelist: Raquel, Texas

As a mom of two children 6 years apart in age, it takes some creative planning to give each child a memorable Disney experience. Adding in a sprinkle of surprise pixie dust makes each vacation special for everyone.
Learn More About Raquel

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.