AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Apr 23, 2008
    Amanda from MO Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    LOVE YOUR SITE! After reading some reviews on here and elsewhere I would like to change our ADR from H&V to HBD. Would this be allowed or is there a charge? Visiting Sept 14-22. Want to see show but would also like to have a great dining experience

    It took me a few minutes to figure out what HBD was...but alas I'm now on the same page.  I have never had difficulty changing reservations.  They do request 24 hours notice.  So, if you want to switch from Hollywood and Vine to the Hollywood Brown Derby just call 407-wdw-dine.  Hope you have a fabulous trip!! Heather M.
thumbnail image for Heather

Meet the Panelist: Heather, Georgia

I live in a tiny rural town in the heart of Georgia. Disney World is one place we all agree is a place where time stops, where laughter is first and all the pains and sorrows melt away. Learn More About Heather

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.