Mom And Son On Run
  • On Apr 11, 2010
    Dominga from IL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Love your pane!!! We have reservations for an early dinner at CRT already for my Ds 7th bday. I want to get a cake. Have to have a cake on your bday! Can I order Cinderella's famous slipper dessert with her name on it as a substitute for a regular cake?

    Hi Dominga, You have a wonderful birthday dinner set up for your little girl! Cinderella's Royal Table is enchanting and an experience that she will cherish always.

    Yes, You can order Cinderella's Slipper cake. Due to the shape of it, I have seen them write Happy Birthday on the plate in chocolate (surrounding the slipper). It's very pretty and special.

    You can call Disney's Cake Hot-line at 407-827-2253 to place your order.

    Hope this helps and that you have a magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.