• On Nov 11, 2018
    Crystal from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    HI, I am looking to book a cruise with my daughter. She has a passport but I have shared custody with her father. Do I need any other documents to travel with her?

    Hello Crystal,

    Thanks so much for sailing by!  I am a divorced mom and travel with my boys on Disney Cruise Line vacations every year.  As long as you have your daughter's required passport and/or travel documentation necessary for your specific itinerary, you will not require any additional documentation.

    Have an amazing voyage with your princess!
thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, Florida

I am Tanya from FL, mom to two teen boys who keep me on the go. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.