Overview Shot of Disneyland
  • On Feb 26, 2019
    Elijah from UT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I live in California but have a ut license can I still get the monthly annual passport deal?

    Hi Elijah!

    Thank you for bringing your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. There are so many wondEARful benefits to having an Annual Passport at Disneyland Resort and with you now living in California, I'd love for you to be able to take advantage!

    The Southern California Annual Passport is available for mouseketeers that currently reside in zip codes 90000 to 93599. To be able to take advantage of the Monthly Payment option, you must be a California resident living in  90000 to 96199. Your valid government photo ID must reflect this address, so you would need a California drivers license with an applicable address.

    Please let us know if you have any other questions!

thumbnail image for Lindsey

Meet the Panelist: Lindsey, Illinois

My name is Lindsey and I'm a wife, mommy, engineer and self-proclaimed "Disnerd!" I've always loved Disney and the joy it brings to so many people. I've been to Disney more times than I can count, but I found an even greater passion for all things Disney after discovering runDisney events. There is no better motivation to train for a race than a trip to the most magical place on earth! Learn More About Lindsey

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.