Family With Medals
  • On Sep 8, 2008
    Carla from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    leaving in 25 days on the dinning plan. What happens if I can't get adr for everyday, can I do a counter service instead of a sit down meal. I can't believe how difficult it is to get into the restaurants. Gone are the days you can just walk up

    Hi Carla,

    You can use your table service credit to pay for a counter service meal.  I usually try to have a dinner reservation for every night that I'm at WDW, but we also change our minds a lot during vacation.  As soon as we decide to change our itinerary I call Disney Dining to get a new reservation.  Most of the time we can get in somewhere.  It may not be our first choice or it may be earlier or later than we'd like, but at least we get to sit down and order off a menu.

    Enjoy your trip
thumbnail image for Michelle

Meet the Panelist: Michelle, New Jersey

I have been fortunate enough to be on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel since 2008.  As a Disney World enthusiast, I can’t imagine a greater opportunity.  My husband, our 6-year-old daughter, and I visit WDW a few times a year. 

Learn More About Michelle

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.