Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Aug 22, 2012
    Alisa from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Leaving in 14 days, and it will be only 8 days post back surgery for my husband. I already have letter from Dr. about limitations on stairs and wheelchair use, my question is do we have to register for GAC at each park/day or can we get one for whole stay

    Your Guest Assistance Card will cover your entire stay, Alisa.  When you speak to the Cast Member about your husband's limitations, he or she will ask about the number of people in your party and your travel dates.  He or she will then fill out the Guest Assistance Card accordingly and you will not be required to return to Guest Services in each park.  We have used Guest Assistance Cards for my daughter in the past, and I always made sure to keep it in a safe place with our park admission tickets so that we'd have use of it for the duration of our stay.  I hope that helps.  Enjoy your trip!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.