Family With Medals
  • On Oct 11, 2011
    Khallai from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My kids and I are coming to WDW for Christmas. I would like to know what the service is called that provides in room celebrations? I want to do something special so that this trip stays with them ( kids are 14 and 17). Thanks

    Hi Khallai,

    My family spent Christmas at Walt Disney World last year and I can honestly say that it felt even more magical than normal somehow during the holidays.

    The In-Room Celebrations are a lovely idea for you children and are carried out by Disney Floral & Gifts.

    You can find out about all of the different In-Room Celebrations on offer as well as details on their prices by visiting the Disney Floral & Gifts website which can be found HERE.

    Wishing you a magical trip!
thumbnail image for Emma

Meet the Panelist: Emma, United Kingdom

Hi! I'm Emma from England and I love all things Disney. I am very proud to be representing England on the panel and can't wait to help other families, especially international visitors, to plan their trips to the Walt Disney World Resort and create some lifelong magical memories. Learn More About Emma

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.