Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Nov 14, 2010
    Ivette Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I´m going to WDW in jun 5-12 2011. What is the phone number I call to make my room request at Coronado Spring? What building would you request for a water view room near food court and bus stop?

    Hi Ivette!
    That's great! You can contact Disney's Coronado Springs Resort by calling (407) 939-1000. I hear that Casitas 1, 2 and 3 are the best because they're closest to everything, but I've also heard fabulous reviews about Cabanas 9A and 9B buildings. I should mention that the resort has an internal transportation system that will make getting around the resort a breeze.
    Hope this helps and have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Maribel

Meet the Panelist: Maribel, Puerto Rico

When it comes to Walt Disney World, I consider myself a travel "expert." I have been to Disney on every stage of my life and hope to continue doing so with my husband and our Prince and Princess. Learn More About Maribel

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.