AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Aug 12, 2011
    Sheri from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I'm staying at the Carribean Resort and would like to know if there is a way to get a birthday cake while dining in one of the restuarants during my stay.

    Hi Sheri - yes, this is possible!  Just call the Cake Hotline at 407-827-2253 and follow the prompts.  I believe they require 48 hours notice but I prefer to call about a week prior to the event.  You'll need to tell them the place you'll be dining, time and ADR number so be sure to have that information ready for them.

    On a side note, I ordered a special cake for my daughter's 13th birthday.  She loves Chip and Dale so we arranged to dine at Garden Grill to be with those characters and the Cake Hotline was able to prepare a cake with her favorite characters.  Not only was the cake delicious, it was adorable and truly made her birthday so much more memorable.  So be sure to see what special cake can be arranged for your birthday event!  Diane
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Connecticut

Hello! I’m Diane from Connecticut. I am a retired project manager and I'm married with three grown children.  My family enjoys traveling to Walt Disney World and believe Disney vacations are like snowflakes in the Northeast, no two are the same! Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.