Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Nov 23, 2013
    John from SC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I'm staying at the beach resort Mon -Fri and have a 3 day park hopper pass for Tue-Thur can I go to a park later on Monday, my arrival date, for dinner or do I need a park pass for just that also

    Hi John,

         Wow, that is so awesome that you have a Walt Disney World vacation coming up soon!  If a restaurant is inside a theme park at Walt Disney World (like in Epcot for example), then it will require a Magic Your Way Ticket to get into the park.  Basically you would use up a day of your tickets to enter the park to have dinner.  You do have a few options: You could add another day on your Magic Your Way Tickets or you could eat at dinner at a Walt Disney World Resort or Downtown Disney which do not require tickets to eat a meal there.

    I hope that you make incredible memories on your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation!

    Keep Dreaming Big!
thumbnail image for Marc

Meet the Panelist: Marc, New York

I am a single Father to one incredible boy.  I would love nothing more than to provide people with Disney vacation planning that will enable them to have a new experience or make their Disney vacation just a little more magical! Learn More About Marc

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.