• On May 7, 2016
    Nicholas james from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi! I'm planning on surprising my special someone with a Disney Vacation! I wanted to have them walk into the hotel room and waiting on the bed is Plush Mickey and Minnie Mouse or even other Disney Characters! How do I go about doing this?! Thanks! :)

    Hi Nicholas,

    Welcome to Disney Parks Moms Panel. Glad that I can help you with that. Check Disney Floral & Gifts website. They have many ways to celebrate all kind of occasions. They have what they call in-room celebration, that I think it is exactly what you are looking for. Some include flowers, other packages include balloons, cakes, Champaign and more. You will find one that pleases you.

    Have a magical day!

    Camila R.
thumbnail image for Camila

Meet the Panelist: Camila, Brazil

Hi, my name is Camila and I’m from Brazil! I am a wife and mother of two wonderful children, a 13-year-old boy and 5-year-old daughter. My first visit to Walt Disney World was on my honeymoon and since then, I have become a lifelong fan. My goal is make people take advantage of all that the various Disney destinations have to offer, helping them to not miss anything and have a magical experience. Learn More About Camila

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.