Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Mar 22, 2011
    Stephanie from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    If I"m not stay at any of the animal kingdom lodges, am I still able to reserve a table at Jikos, The Cooking Place? My fiance really want to eat there but we are staying at the Royal Plaza.

    Hi Stephanie! Absolutely! You may book Advanced Dining Reservations (ADR) at any Disney restaurant whether you are staying on a Disney Resort Hotel or off property. To secure your ADR at Jiko - The Cooking Place you may call (407) WDW-DINE or reserve online here. Have a memorable visit to the Walt Disney World Resort!
thumbnail image for Ritzy

Meet the Panelist: Ritzy, Rhode Island

People describe my love for Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line as intoxicating and contagious! My family fell in love with the Disney Magic aboard our first Disney cruise with Captain Mickey in 2006. I personally love to spread pixie dust, as I truly enjoy sharing my Disney experience with everyone! Learn More About Ritzy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.