• On Feb 28, 2010
    Lissette from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I'm going to DW with my husband and two children. I heard that there is a pass for meals and snacks at the parks. Where or how can I get this pass?

    Hi Lissette - It sounds like you are referring to the Walt Disney World dining plan.  If you click here, you can read more about it the different options.  To purchase the dining plan, you have to be staying at a resort on the Walt Disney World property.

    I recommend getting the standard dining plan, which provides for one snack, one quick service meal, and one table service meal per person per day.  It's a good amount of food, and a great value.

    Have a wonderful vacation!
thumbnail image for Jodi

Meet the Panelist: Jodi, Massachusetts

My name is Jodi from Massachusetts.  I am married with 2 children and work as a writer and consultant. I really look forward to helping parents everywhere plan a vacation within their budget that will truly create lifelong memories. Learn More About Jodi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.