• On Feb 1, 2017
    Merliana from CA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Im currently living in southern california. Can i use electricity bill or gas bill or internet/cable bill or phone bill as my proof of residency? Note: i just recently moved to southern california and im still holding texas driver's license.

    Thanks for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel, Merliana!

    Guests who wish to take advantage of special Southern California resident offers must present a valid government-issued ID, like a driver's license or a state ID.
    At this time, utility bills are not being accepted as proof of residency. However, as soon as you obtain your CA Driver's License, make sure you visit the parks or visit the Disneyland Resort website so you can take advantage of special deals like the SoCal Residents Ticket offer, which will be available for several more months!
    Also, Annual Passports like the Disney Southern California Select Passport and the Disney Southern California Passport are still available!

    Hugs and ChEARs,

    -Anabel M.
thumbnail image for Anabel

Meet the Panelist: Anabel, California

I'm a bilingual, Disney-loving happy wife & proud mommy of Benny & Toby (Woody & Buzz). I've always loved Disneyland. Each trip to this magical place makes me "curiouser and curiouser." I'm proud to serve as a planDisney panelist and look forward to helping with your Disneyland Resort questions. My best advice? Buy the mouse ears, eat the churro, sing out loud and forget about your worries and your strife while at the “happiest place on Earth” Learn More About Anabel

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.