Mom And Daughter Hammock
  • On Sep 26, 2012
    Elsie from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi,  I'll be traveling in the disney dream cruise on 10/04/2012. I will be traveling with my son and step-daughter, do I need a minor authorization form from their parents?, where can i find them?

    Hi Elsie,

    The Minor Authorization Form is only necessary if you are traveling with a child of whom you are not the parent or legal guardian. 

    You can find this form on  the "My Online Check-In" section of 

    Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel.  I hope you have a magical sailing Elsie!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.