• On Aug 24, 2017
    Carol from Nottinghamshire Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    what ID do I need to buy drinks at Disney World, I'm over 50

    Hiya Carol!  

    Thanks so much for stopping by!  What a fantastic question!  It's always my motto to 'be prepared' for anything during our vacation--and unwinding with a beverage is at the top of that list for so many folks!  For those guests that would like to enjoy an alcoholic beverage while on vacation at the Walt Disney World Resort, you may be asked for your passport and another form of government-issued photo identification to confirm your age.  

    Cheers!  Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, Texas

I am a former Kindergarten teacher turned stay-at-home Mom to my 2 boys and daughter.  I've been married to my High School sweetheart since 2000, and we consider ourselves experienced Walt Disney World travelers with little ones. Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.