Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Aug 15, 2011
    Karen Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband and I are taking my daughter and son-in-law with the grandkids in March 2012. To keep prices down i want to stay in one room....BUT with 2 bedrooms. Where can we stay? we've always stayed at the Carribean in the past.

    Hi Karen!

    You could stay in a 2 bedroom Disney Deluxe Villa.  They are basically Disney Vacation Club (DVC) properties, but you don't have to be a DVC member to stay there.  You would get two rooms, a living room, and a full kitchen.  They are very nice, and my favorite are the Villas at Wilderness Lodge and the Beach Club Villas.  However, they are relatively expensive.

    A less expensive option would be to get two connecting rooms at a Disney Value or Disney Moderate Resort.  My family has stayed in two connecting rooms at Port Orleans Riverside many times and we love it.

    Other options are suites in a non-Disney hotel or even a rental vacation home.  Good luck with your decision and write back if you have any questions!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.