Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Jan 31, 2016
    Chasity from LA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband has prior military service, but he didn't retire his contract ebbed and he did not extended it, but instead took a honourable discharge. Is there a discount for those with prior service and no current military Id?

    Hi Chasity!

    Thanks for sending your questions to the Disney Parks Moms Panel! There are many great discounts for those who actively serve or have served in the military, however it will require the military identification. The offer is available to active or retired members of the U.S. Military or their spouses including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. I would recommend that you contact Guest Services at 1-407-939-2273 if you have any additional questions relating to military discounts and the required identifications needed.

    It has been my pleasure assisting you Chasity! If I can assist you with any other planning needs, please feel free to send me your questions!


thumbnail image for Yael

Meet the Panelist: Yael, Florida

As a native Floridian, I have experienced the Disney Parks as a child, teenager, newlywed and now a mom of three. Whether it is planning your first trip to the Walt Disney World Resort or your 100th trip, I would love to share my wonderful memories and planning tips with you! Learn More About Yael

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.