Mom And Son Safari
  • On Jan 9, 2008
    Janet from IL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My husband and I are planning on taking our two children to Disney in November for our daughter's 4th birthday. Do you know who to contact to get a special cake made?

    Absolutely, If you are planning a big birthday dinner or lunch, you can request a birthday cake for her, when you make your reservations. 

    You can also pick up a birthday cake at Goofy's Candy Co. in Downtown Disney.  The phone number is: 407-828-3104

    Heather M.
thumbnail image for Heather

Meet the Panelist: Heather, Georgia

I live in a tiny rural town in the heart of Georgia. Disney World is one place we all agree is a place where time stops, where laughter is first and all the pains and sorrows melt away. Learn More About Heather

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.