Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Mar 15, 2012
    Genevieve from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My husband and I own homes in FL & SC. My husbands Florida drivers license has an out of state mailing address on it. Is that ok to use for proof of Florida Residency? Thank you

    Hi Genevieve! Thanks for sending in your question to the Walt Disney World Panel! You should not have any problems at all, but if you want to play it safe you could also bring a utility bill with you. It has to be an original bill and not a copy. Enjoy planning your magical Walt Disney World Resort vacation, and write back with more questions!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.