Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jun 5, 2014
    Jeannette from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My husband and I have non-expired paper tickets from a previous trip. How do we get them changed so they will work with the new system? We would like to be able to schedule our FPP when we go next year.

    Heigh-Ho Jeanette!

    Thank you for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel! I called and spoke to a lovely cast member who informed me your paper tickets should have a number on them to link to your My Disney Experience account. Go to 'Plan and Manage,' 'My Reservations and Tickets,' and then 'Link Tickets.' If you are unable to link them, then please call (407) 939-7765,option 3, for further assistance. 

    Good luck and have fun making your FastPass+ selections for your future trip! If you have any other questions, please feel free to come back and see us real soon.

thumbnail image for Tania

Meet the Panelist: Tania, Virginia

I've been on numerous Walt Disney World Resort vacations, ranging from girlfriend getaways, anniversary trips, "runDisney-cations," mommy/daughter trips and family vacations with my 5 princesses in tow! Need a reason for a Disney vacation? I've got 20! Learn More About Tania

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.