Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Dec 28, 2008
    Laurie from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband needs an electric cart to get around. What do we do to rent one?

    Laurie,  both wheelchairs and Electric Convenience Vehicles, or "ECVs" are available for rent in a variety of locations throughout the theme parks, water parks and at Downtown Disney.  In addition, wheelchairs are available for rent at the resorts, however, ECVs are not.  Please click here for specific rental locations within each of the parks as well as for current pricing and refundable security deposit information.  If you have additional questions, please feel free to call 407-939-6244, and a Cast Member will gladly assist you.

    Have a wonderful trip!
thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.