Family With Medals; RunDisney 10K; Stitch Hat; Lilo and Stitch Costume
  • On Mar 7, 2012
    Alisandra from CT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband has M.S. and has some limits to his walking.We have a 'Pool View' reservation to please our 7&8 year olds at Animal Kingdom Resort. Is there a recommended part of the Resort I should request to limit his steps to the pool & lobby?

    Hi Alisandra - To minimize walking you will probably want a room in the giraffe trail or zebra trail section of the resort.  However, you would be better off just explaining that you want to be as close to the lobby and pool as possible.  That way, the back office cast members can make sure you are in the best section - the trail areas can be pretty big.

    Call the resort about ten days prior to your arrival to make your request.  While it isn't a guarantee, you should definitely explain your situation and I'm sure they'll try their best to accommodate you.

    Have a great vacation! 
thumbnail image for Jodi

Meet the Panelist: Jodi, Massachusetts

My name is Jodi from Massachusetts.  I am married with 2 children and work as a writer and consultant. I really look forward to helping parents everywhere plan a vacation within their budget that will truly create lifelong memories. Learn More About Jodi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.