Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Nov 5, 2011
    Sylvia from SC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    If my Husband has medical problems with standing in line is there a special pass to help him out? Or a waiting area?

    Hello there Sylvia! 

    Why I know all about these problems! My father has a problem with his leg and last year we brought him along to Walt Disney World. I had him go to his doctors and request a medical form which states what problems he has. The form allowed him to go to Guest Services and receive a special pass known as the Guest Assistance Pass which depending on the rides gave him the ease of being able to withstand shorter wait times for the rides or a separate waiting area to sit in his wheelchair. Thanks so much for asking the Moms Panel! I hope you have a Magical Time at the Walt Disney World Resort! If you have more questions, we are always here to help! 
thumbnail image for Angelo

Meet the Panelist: Angelo, South Carolina

I am originally from Puerto Rico and currently live in Simpsonville, SC. I'm a single Dad with an eleven year old daughter and seven year old son. I love planning trips to Walt Disney World and can't wait to help you! Learn More About Angelo

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.