Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On May 18, 2012
    Margaret anne from Lanarkshire Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi. My husband was involved in a car accident and injured his spine & knee. He now suffers from pain in his back & knee & this worsens when he has to stand for a prolonged length of time. Would he qualify for a GAC?

    Hi Margaret Anne,

    Sending lots of pixie dust to your husband!   He is most certainly a candidate for a Guest Assistance Card.  Simply visit the Guest Relations Office at the Theme Park and let the Cast Members know his situation.  They will provide him with a GAC best suited to his needs.

    Please come back and see us again real soon!

    Have a Disney day,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.